The Exhibitor Services Manual contains critical forms and details relevant to planning and preparing your booth for Work Truck Week 2023. Also included are marketing and promotional opportunities available exclusively to exhibitors.
Exhibitors can order Shepard products and services online, including carpet furnishings, labor, cleaning services, shipping services, and more. All downloadable order forms within the Manual are accessible via Shepard.
Note: Exhibitors can order without login credentials directly from their Map Your Show Exhibitor Dashboard (single sign-up is set
up through the Dashboard) or follow the steps below to get into the Shepard online ordering system.
- Login from the Show Information page by clicking the Login for Online Ordering button.
- Enter your email address and password then click Login.
- Username = Main booth contact’s email address (provided by Event Management)
- Password= WTW23
- If you don't have an account, click Create an Account
- Once logged in, confirm your profile information. If you need to update your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTEA staff is prepared and available to address any questions you have and to do everything possible to make sure your experience during Work Truck Week 2023 maximizes the investment your company has made.
For more information regarding exhibitor services, please contact Michelle Kubitz, senior director of events, at 248-479-8192 or email@example.com.
More key information for exhibitors
The links below provide additional important information for Work Truck Week exhibitors: