NTEA is pleased to provide free Work Truck Week 2022 registration to editorial media with valid credentials. There is a limit of two complimentary WTW Conference Packages per media outlet. All media representatives must register for Work Truck Week and any specific events they want to attend during the week. Space is limited for many of the in-person activities, so register early to reserve a seat.
Qualified media representatives can register to attend:
- Green Truck Summit
- Spec’ing for Success Workshop
- Fleet Management 101 Workshop
- Generation Next Leadership Workshop & Networking Reception
- Indiana LTAP Fleet Educational Program Session
- Purdue Road School: Indiana Statutes and Rules for Professional Engineering Licensure Session
- Purdue Road School: Professionalism and Ethics in the Practice of Engineering Session
- Creating a Roadmap to Increase Truck Dealer Commercial Vehicle Sales Session
- Opening Reception
- NTEA Annual Meeting with Keynote Speaker (no photography or video allowed)
- Educational sessions
- Exhibit hall
- Work Truck Week Ride-and-Drive
- Press conferences
- NTEA Media Appreciation Reception
Properly credentialed media also have full access to the online portion of the event, early entry into the exhibit hall daily and admittance to the Work Truck Week Pressroom.
- Media registration is available only to people in editorial roles, including reporters, editors, writers, publishers and bloggers working for bona fide print, online or broadcast media outlets, as well as analysts focused on the commercial truck industry.
- The following representatives are welcome to attend the event, but do not qualify for media registration and must register as attendees: sales and marketing representatives; employees of advertising, social media or public relations agencies; event producers; spouses; or anyone retained by non-media exhibiting companies.
- A history of being registered at previous events does not guarantee approval or waive credentials requirements.
All media registration requests must be accompanied by at least one of the following credentials or will not be approved.
- Editorial business card
- Publication masthead
- Copy or link to editorial material (such as a story, photo, video, blog or column) published under your byline in the last six months
- Copy of a letter/email from a bona fide media outlet assigning a specific story to be covered at the event
All media registration requests and credentials are subject to verification. Registration requests will show as pending until approved or denied by Show Management. Badges can be picked up on-site in the Work Truck Week Pressroom — none will be mailed.
Media registration is at NTEA’s discretion. NTEA reserves the right to request additional credentials, deny registration requests and modify qualification criteria at any time. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or media outlet may subject your organization to a potential ban from attending future NTEA events.
For questions regarding media registration, please contact Kristen Simpson at email@example.com or 216-991-4297.