Please be aware, sometimes other
organizations or companies will contact NTEA members or exhibiting companies to sell products or
services that may not be legitimate. Below are several alerts of solicitations
NOT affiliated with NTEA or Work Truck Week.
UNAUTHORIZED WORK TRUCK WEEK HOUSING CALLS
Through the due diligence of your fellow exhibitors, it has come to NTEA’s attention that several companies have been soliciting Work Truck Week exhibitors, implying that they are affiliated with Work Truck Week or NTEA. Over the years, several Work Truck Week exhibiting companies have been taken advantage of and found their reserved hotel rooms to be in undesirable areas of the city or not in close proximity to the convention center where Work Truck Week is held.
Note, you will not receive any solicitation calls regarding hotel rooms from NTEA or any housing company affiliated with Work Truck Week. Please make an informed decision if you are called and offered assistance in making your hotel reservations.
Below are specific solicitations brought to our attention:
- Emails from Arin Maguire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Calls from Martin Williams (800-878-0113 x102)
- Emails from Richard Eltze (email@example.com)
- Skyline Housing (877-780-4512) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emails from EXPO KEY (Marketing@exporeservationkey.com) offering a promotion code of NTEA1010
- Calls from Mike Smith (800-404-2105, ext. 101)
- Calls/emails from Otrix Hotel Booking or Otrix LLC
- Calls from Jenny (725-500-5501)
- U.S. Travel Services Reservations Team (email@example.com)
- Progress Expo Housing (Elly Williams)
- XPO Planners (951-339-3380)
- National Travel Associates (NTA) (877-595-7666)
- Jenny Su (877) 777-9195 (firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nta.travel)
- Owen Bruno (888) 777-5929 (email@example.com | www.nta.travel)
- CMI Event Travel (Sean Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Global Housing Services Corp (800-982-1409)
- bookmyrooms.com (Kenny King - email@example.com)
- Calls from phone number 702-472-9218 (based in Las Vegas)
- Calls from an Adam Burke (800-410-4390), linked to http://allcbs.com/travel.html
- Calls from an Amy at 646-494-3089
- Conventioneers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Global Express Travel (Zorie - 888-252-3674)
They are contacting NTEA members and Work Truck Week exhibitors stating they have a relationship with NTEA and offering hotel rooms for Work Truck Week. Again, NTEA has no affiliation with these companies, and cannot vouch for the authenticity of its offerings.
If you have any questions, please contact NTEA at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com.
Final Attendance Database
IMPORTANT! A Work Truck Week attendance/registration database is NOT available. Below are specific solicitors contacting exhibitors:
NTEA is not affiliated with Conference Hub
It has come to our attention that Conference Hub Center is offering to sell what it claims is a list of Work Truck Week attendees to be used in multi-channel marketing solutions such as email campaigns, direct marketing, telemarketing, fax marketing, etc. NTEA has no affiliation with this company, and cannot vouch for the authenticity of its offerings. NTEA does not partner with, or make its lists available to, other companies for the purpose of selling to exhibitors. Please contact NTEA at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
This company is not affiliated with NTEA or Work Truck Week for exhibitor insurance. Please contact us at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com. with any questions.
NTEA does not support
FAIRGuide/Construct Data publishers
(and by extension, Work Truck Week) does not support FAIRGuide
Please be aware that you may have received, or may receive, solicitation to be
listed in FAIRGuide
from Construct Data (its publisher). NTEA,
itself, has also been solicited by this group. Construct Data
previously operated out of Austria.
NTEA did not supply Construct Data
Publishers with your contact information, and maintains no partnership or
affiliation with them.
Further, NTEA maintains its own records
of Work Truck Week exhibitors (which we do not sell), and produces its own program and events guides.
We regret any inconvenience caused by
this solicitation, as well as the manner in which you were solicited. NTEA had
no knowledge of the solicitation of its exhibitors by this completely unrelated
Unauthorized Work Truck Week Internet service
It has come to NTEA’s attention that Trade Show
Internet has been soliciting Work Truck Week exhibitors to purchase a 4G
Internet Kit and WiFi Hotspot Rental at the Indiana Convention
Please note that Trade Show
Internet is not affiliated with NTEA, Work Truck Week or the Indiana
Convention Center. You will not receive any solicitation calls or emails
regarding Internet service at the Convention Center from NTEA or any company
affiliated with Work Truck Week.
Internet access during the event is provided by Smart City, an exclusive contractor and authorized provider to Indiana Convention Center. Please make an informed decision if you are contacted by Trade Show Internet and offered an Internet package.
All contractors must be pre-qualified by Indiana Convention Center
Remember, when negotiating for trade services, any exhibitor-appointed contractor (EAC) not pre-qualified with Indiana Convention Center should complete the documentation required by the facility. Failure to have your EAC pre-qualified can result in denied access to the exhibit hall and costly delays. Please refer to the EAC information in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
If you have any questions,
please contact NTEA at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.