At Work Truck Week 2022, we’re committed to providing a reassuring business environment where the commercial vehicle community can be comfortable and productive while reconnecting in Indianapolis.
What we’re doing
- Implementing a free health screening process through CLEAR, the experts in making the event entry experience faster, safer and easier.
- Increasing session and event room spacing, and reducing touchpoints with additional self-service registration kiosks.
- Continuing to work with Indiana Convention Center and City of Indianapolis to address health and safety plans if there are changes to requirements (state, local or venue) leading up to the event.
WTW22 entry process
All WTW22 attendees must provide one of the following before badge pickup: proof of vaccination status, proof of a negative COVID test (within 72 hours), or completion of a quick health screening survey.
- U.S. citizens can download the free CLEAR app to complete the Health Pass screening to allow for secure and seamless entry upon arrival.
- Non-U.S. citizens and those without access to the CLEAR app can complete a quick health screening at one of the conveniently located Work Truck Week registration areas.
Note: Downtown Indianapolis has several COVID testing sites in close proximity to Indiana Convention Center. For international travelers who will need a negative COVID test to return home, there will be additional information made available on locations and how to schedule an appointment.
Need assistance with CLEAR Health Pass?
Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 855-CLEARME (253-2763), or by emailing memberservices@CLEARme.com.