This annual event features intensive programs led by industry experts, OEMs and government representatives — covering clean energy trends for commercial vehicles and operational insights for vocational truck fleets. It offers perspective on work truck evolution and advanced technology development.
NEW for 2022! Four blocks of 20-minute breakout sessions cover a variety of clean energy trends and updates.
Green Truck Summit Conference Package registrants have the opportunity to attend general and breakout sessions on March 8, as well as Work Truck Week concurrent sessions on March 8–10.
- Hydrogen and fuel cells in work trucks
- Government programs and data initiatives
- Global clean technology trends
- Electric vehicle (EV) grants and programs
- How industry segments are driving toward zero emissions
- EV maintenance industry practices
- Opportunities to network with leaders in the green truck industry
Please note: Green Truck Summit sessions will not be available as on-demand content
Event emcee: John Davis, Creator, Host and Executive Producer, MotorWeek
Welcome and opening remarks
Tuesday, March 8, 8:30–8:40 a.m.
Tuesday, March 8, 8:40–9:30 a.m.
How Hydrogen and Fuel Cells will Affect Work Trucks
Tuesday, March 8, 9:40–10:30 a.m.
U.S. Department of Energy Updates
Tuesday, March 8, 10:40–11:30 a.m.
Green Truck Summit lunch
Tuesday, March 8, 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
Global Influences on Green Technology
Tuesday, March 8, 1–1:50 p.m.